Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day

So I am crazy behind on this thing... no excuses.... just life! I am fully enjoying all of my time home with Jonathan and the being prego thing wears me out so I usually take a nap when he does and working on the computer typically doesn't work when he is awake so the blog has been seriously neglected....

Since it is overwhelming me to try to catch up... I'm not going to! I do want to give a shout out to Thomas for Mother's day he got me a cool new camera... that I am totally clueless on how to use but I am loving trying to figure out! :0) It was a fun gift to find hiding in the closet!

Memorial Day always reminds me of the time 7 years ago when we came "home" from San Diego to look for houses. It is when we put the offer on our first home in Beaumont. We were so excited to drive through this cute town and see all the Cherry Festival signs. I was so scared! We weren't even married yet and here we were buying a house! That is like mega grown- up stuff. Two years later we were selling our house and packing to move to our current home with a nice little profit in our pockets. We thought we would live here until we were nearing retirement age. Three short years later we were moving things out to a new vacation home in Havasu with a tiny little newborn. Now we are busy packing again and getting ready move next door... CRAZY! We would have never thought that seven years after taking that leap of faith we would be leaping again. God is so good and so faithful! He has guided our steps all along. While moving is super stressful the blessings of help are overwhelming as well.

So on to a new adventure! Next Memorial day will have 2 little boys at the bbq! Wow... I must say that I have told Thomas that we are going to stay put.... unless....... :0)

No comments: