Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Ok so don't make fun of me. I realize my blog is majorly behind. I am sure most of you know that Baby O the dos is baking in the oven. I am so behind on many things even though I am working part time. I guess a two year old and being preggers will do that to a girl! Anyways....We had a wonderful easter. It was such a beautiful day to celebrate with family. Jonathan was totally into hunting for easter eggs. All of us got into searching for eggs since some of them had money in them! Growing up my parents only hid little chocolate ones in the house. This was the first time we searched outside. We kept rehiding them over and over again the fun was never-ending. I thought it was funny that his wedding outfit actually fit him (almost a year later!). This was the first year I did an easter basket for him. He had so much fun opening it. He loved all of the attention and candy! :0)



No comments: