Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lights at the Mission Inn

On Monday we ventured out to Riverside to see the lights at the Mission Inn in the rain. We met up with Thomas' dad to eat dinner at the Mexican Restaurant there. I was thinking... Monday... early... a little rain... it shouldn't be too busy.... well turns out EVERYONE was there! Since we didn't want to wait 2 hours for dinner (have you met Jonathan when he is hungry.... NO WAY!) We buzzed over to Spaghetti Factory for dinner (so yummy and Jonathan looked so big eating his big plate of noo noos (noodles). We went back to check out all of the lights. Jonathan was in heaven and loved looking at all of the displays. I wished I had on my glasses for better people watching but the lights were beautiful even if they were a little fuzzy :0).




On a side note on Sunday we went to my "old" partner teacher's church to see their living Christmas tree performance. It was at 7:00 which is JT's typical bedtime. I was worried we wouldn't make it more than 1/2 an hour. He LOVED it!!! The music and "ights" were right up his alley! :0)


No comments: