Monday, June 29, 2009

Alyssa's Wedding







My sweet baby sister Alyssa got married to Jay on June 20th. It was such a fun and beautiful wedding. We got to host some of the Michigan relatives so that was a lot of fun too. My aunts helped to do the flowers and my house was choosen as the location... my kitchen looked like a flower shop the day before. The day of the wedding all of the bridesmaids and Lyss came over to get ready so my house was converted into a beauty shop! :0) I finally got my house all cleaned up yesterday! Jonathan had so much fun with all of the attention and was a dancing machine. I loved that it was cool enough for his sweater vest outfit. (you know how I LOVE little boys and sweater - vests!). So I officially have a brother! so exciting! I took a ton of pictures but these are some of my favorites.


No comments: