Monday, March 23, 2009

survival

Sorry such a long time with no new pictures and no new posts. March so far has been about survival. My mom went back to work full time until spring break and so sweet Jonathan Bean has been watched at home everyday (which means I need to spend the evening picking up for someonelse to hang out in my casa...). I have had kindergarten report cards which at this time of the school year means lots of assessing and stress. I helped host a super fun bridal shower for my sister that was supposed to be in the backyard (so we busted a MOVE getting it all together) that ended up being indoors. This week is the kindergarten program which I am incharge of the slide show for and directing.... AHHHHH. to top it all off Jonathan decided to cut four top teeth at the same time and do a little extra waking up at night. so moral of the story is I will get caught up! Jonathan has started to sleep better and the teeth are finally here. The program is Thursday night, conferences and report cards are done, and spring break is in 4 days!!! We survived!!

No comments: