Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another first

Today was the bubby's first time to go thrift shopping. If you know me you know I have been going thrift shopping since I was in elemetary school... and when it was really cool in junior high.... I LOVE IT. I think that is why I like stores like Ross and Marshalls so much. Bargains galore. My mom and Alyssa and I went out this morning to one of our newest favorites in Pomona. We met my Aunt and cousin there (a tradition) and had a yummy lunch with cookies and tea at their house when we were done. We also sit around and show off all of our deals. Jonathan did great. He stayed in the stroller the whole time... didn't touch anything or stick anything in his mouth (EWW germs!!!) and the only tragedy was dropping his lovey which thankfully he didn't need. He was a real trooper! We will have to go again soon!

No comments: